Welcome to The Wright Firm
We are a Trusted Orlando Law Firm with 25 Years of Personal Injury Experience.
After a serious accident or personal injury, you and your loved ones suddenly have to handle major issues like physical pain, confusion, and emotional trauma. After such a major disruption in your life, you need experienced trial attorneys with a trustworthy reputation who are well-prepared to handle the details of your case. We are here to help you and to answer even your most complicated questions. Our qualified attorneys will fight for you while you pay attention to the things in your life that matter most. Let us handle your case while you focus on healing.
The Wright Firm, P.A. is dedicated to the time honored tradition of a legal practice based on ethics, competence and reason. It is not the Firm’s objective to “out advertise” our competitors. It is, however, our objective to provide individualized one-on-one legal representation.
Contact Our Office
We are dedicated to responsiveness and the rapid advancement of claims. We encourage all individuals, families, or estates with a legitimate personal injury or medical malpractice claim to contact our office via telephone or e-mail for an evaluation and free, confidential consultation.
Video Introduction by Richard Wright
See What Our Clients Have to Say
I used The Wright Firm after I was involved in a car accident. Richard Wright and his assistant were extremely professional on all levels. He obviously has a passion for what he does, and has a track record that proves it. I would recommend this firm wholeheartedly to others who are looking for a personal injury attorney. L.D.
Latest News from The Florida Injury Blog
- Think twice when buckling in! 7 out of 10 kids in child safety seats are not properly secured. (2/5/2015) - Your worries about your child’s safety don’t end once you buckle them into their car seat. Help ensure that your little ones are safe and secure with a properly installed child safety seat. Motor vehicle crashes are the No. 1 killer of kids because, in many cases, children are either not properly buckled into their safety seats […]
- Train collides with vehicle…1 fatality (9/22/2014) - A collision in Longwood on Saturday 20th claimed the life of a Clearwater man. According to an eye witness, at approximately 2:25pm near State Road 434, the vehicle was stuck on the tracks, occupied by Joseph Martinez Jackson, 28, his wife, daughter and another person. The other occupants were able to exit the vehicle, while […]
- One person trapped in vehicle after crash on S.R. 417 North (7/13/2014) - An accident on Thursday July 10th 2014 caused several delays, blocking three left lanes at Lee Vista Boulevard. There is at least one person trapped in a vehicle from the crash, which occurred just after 11am. Investigations are ongoing.
- Lake County motorcycle crash kills one, another in critical condition (7/13/2014) - An accident in east Lake County claimed the life of an Orlando man and critically injured a Eustis woman on Tuesday July 8th, 2014. The Florida Highway Patrol reported that at approximately 730pm near the intersection of Royal Trails Road and West Thyme Avenue, 27 year old Tracey Comstock and his passenger, 33 year old […]
- 2 killed in deadly Interstate 95 crash in Flagler County (6/1/2014) - An afternoon crash on I-95 north near mile marker 288 claimed the life of 2 on Saturday 31st May, 2014. The Florida Highway Patrol reported that at approximately 5:25pm on Saturday afternoon, Roy White (38) was driving a 2001 Chevrolet Silverado northbound on the I-95, and for reasons unknown, drifted in a north-easterly direction onto […]
Translate this page
- Amusement Park Injury
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injury
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bite Injury
- Herniated Disc Injury
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Swimming Pool Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Video Library
Latest Injury Blog Posts
- Think twice when buckling in! 7 out of 10 kids in child safety seats are not properly secured.
- Train collides with vehicle…1 fatality
- One person trapped in vehicle after crash on S.R. 417 North
- Lake County motorcycle crash kills one, another in critical condition
- 2 killed in deadly Interstate 95 crash in Flagler County