Welcome to The Wright Firm, P.A.
We are a Trusted Orlando Law Firm with 25 Years of Personal Injury Experience.
After a serious accident or personal injury, you and your loved ones suddenly have to handle major issues like physical pain, confusion, and emotional trauma. After such a major disruption in your life, you need experienced trial attorneys with a trustworthy reputation who are well-prepared to handle the details of your case. We are here to help you and to answer even your most complicated questions. Our qualified attorneys will fight for you while you pay attention to the things in your life that matter most. Let us handle your case while you focus on healing.
The Wright Firm, P.A. is dedicated to the time honored tradition of a legal practice based on ethics, competence and reason. It is not the Firm’s objective to “out advertise” our competitors. It is, however, our objective to provide individualized one-on-one legal representation.
Contact Our Office
We are dedicated to responsiveness and the rapid advancement of claims. We encourage all individuals, families, or estates with a legitimate personal injury or medical malpractice claim to contact our office via telephone or e-mail for an evaluation and free, confidential consultation.
Video Introduction by Richard Wright
See What Our Clients Have to Say
I used The Wright Firm after I was involved in a car accident. Richard Wright and his assistant were extremely professional on all levels. He obviously has a passion for what he does, and has a track record that proves it. I would recommend this firm wholeheartedly to others who are looking for a personal injury attorney. L.D.
Latest News from The Florida Injury Blog
- Pedestrian killed on ST 436 in Winter Park (10/23/2013) - An accident on Sunday 20th October claimed the life on an Orlando man. The Florida Highway Patrol reported that at approximately 10:30pm, Daniel Belt, 59, was attempting to cross State Road 436 at Aloma Avenue outside of the crosswalk, when he was struck by a van, driven by Gary Price, 72, of Winter Park. Belt [...]
- Orlando man charged with dui-manslaughter (10/23/2013) - A 52 year old Plant City woman was killed in a tragic accident on Monday 14th October, 2013 The Polk County County Sheriff’s Department reported that Micheal B. Johnson, 54, of Orlando Florida, travelling northbound on U.S. 27 in a 2004 Ford F-250 truck at around 3:30 am, ran a red light and crashed into [...]
- Ex-Chicago Bull injured in hit and run in Orlando (10/23/2013) - A heated verbal altercation preceded a hit and run in central Florida on October 13th, 2013, resulting in former Chicago Bull guard Chris Duhon being hit and suffering injuries. The Orlando Police Department reported that Duhon and his brother-in-law, Julio Hernandez were returning to Duhons car in a garage parking lot, when Duhon got into [...]
- 1-4 crash near Lake Mary claims a life (10/23/2013) - A crash occurred on the westbound lane of Interstate 4 on Friday, 11 October, claiming the life of a 47 year old Winter Springs woman, and injuring three others. The Florida Highway Patrol reported that at approximately 5:15pm, Angela Crom was travelling as a passenger in a 1998 Ford sport utility vehicle when the SUV [...]
- Car falls off I-4 into parking lot, injuring driver (9/15/2013) - On Thursday 12 September, a car careened off an exit ramp on the Interstate Ramp, and fell into a parking lot. The Florida Highway Patrol reported that at approximately 3:05pm, 36 year old Cornelius Freeman was driving eastbound on I-4 when he hit a guardrail with his 2006 Ifiniti. This caused the vehicle to drive [...]
Translate this page
- Amusement Park Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injury
- Bus Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bite Injury
- Herniated Disc Injury
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Swimming Pool Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Video Library
Latest Injury Blog Posts