Welcome to The Wright Firm
We are a Trusted Orlando Law Firm with 25 Years of Personal Injury Experience.
After a serious accident or personal injury, you and your loved ones suddenly have to handle major issues like physical pain, confusion, and emotional trauma. After such a major disruption in your life, you need experienced trial attorneys with a trustworthy reputation who are well-prepared to handle the details of your case. We are here to help you and to answer even your most complicated questions. Our qualified attorneys will fight for you while you pay attention to the things in your life that matter most. Let us handle your case while you focus on healing.
The Wright Firm, P.A. is dedicated to the time honored tradition of a legal practice based on ethics, competence and reason. It is not the Firm’s objective to “out advertise” our competitors. It is, however, our objective to provide individualized one-on-one legal representation.
Contact Our Office
We are dedicated to responsiveness and the rapid advancement of claims. We encourage all individuals, families, or estates with a legitimate personal injury or medical malpractice claim to contact our office via telephone or e-mail for an evaluation and free, confidential consultation.
Video Introduction by Richard Wright
See What Our Clients Have to Say
I used The Wright Firm after I was involved in a car accident. Richard Wright and his assistant were extremely professional on all levels. He obviously has a passion for what he does, and has a track record that proves it. I would recommend this firm wholeheartedly to others who are looking for a personal injury attorney. L.D.
Latest News from The Florida Injury Blog
- Patient struck and killed after fleeing hospital (2/21/2014) - On January 5th, 2013, a missing patient from the Heart of Florida Hospital in Haines City, was struck and killed in the middle of U.S. 27. The Polk County Sheriff’s Office reported that the patient, 48 year old Larry G Strouse had removed his IV and left the hospital on Sunday. He was then struck [...]
- Crash on Orange Blossom Trail kills Pedestrian (2/21/2014) - A crash on Friday 10th January 2014 claimed life of an Ocoee Pedestrian on Orange blossom Trail in south Orange County. The Florida Highway Patrol report that the man, whose name has not been released, was trying to cross the street north of Holden Avenue at approximately 9:40am, and was walking from the median when [...]
- 5 injured in 4 vehicle crash at Colonial and Dean (2/21/2014) - Five people were injured on Sunday night when a 4 car accident occurred at the intersection of Colonial and Dean Road in eastern Orange County. The Florida Highway Patrol reported that at least two persons were transported to the local hospitals for treatment. Investigations are ongoing
- Hernando Crash on I-75 kills one man. (12/31/2013) - The driver of a semitrailer transporting lime rock was killed on Tuesday 23rd October on Interstate 75 in Hernando County. The Florida Highway Patrol reports that at approximately 1pm, the 43 year old man, of Orlando while driving the truck for Jay-C Trucking, of Orlando, left the roadway and collided with a tree. The collision [...]
- Fatal hit-and-run accident kills Kissimmee biker (12/31/2013) - Traffic was shut down on the eastbound lane of Interstate 4 for hours after a hit and run crash claimed the life of a Kissimmee biker on the morning of Tuesday 22nd. The Florida Highway patrol reports that at approximately 7am, a car heading east in front of the motorcyclist, identified as 47 year old [...]
Translate this page
- Amusement Park Injury
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injury
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bite Injury
- Herniated Disc Injury
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Swimming Pool Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Video Library
Latest Injury Blog Posts