Welcome to The Wright Firm
We are a Trusted Orlando Law Firm with 25 Years of Personal Injury Experience.
After a serious accident or personal injury, you and your loved ones suddenly have to handle major issues like physical pain, confusion, and emotional trauma. After such a major disruption in your life, you need experienced trial attorneys with a trustworthy reputation who are well-prepared to handle the details of your case. We are here to help you and to answer even your most complicated questions. Our qualified attorneys will fight for you while you pay attention to the things in your life that matter most. Let us handle your case while you focus on healing.
The Wright Firm, P.A. is dedicated to the time honored tradition of a legal practice based on ethics, competence and reason. It is not the Firm’s objective to “out advertise” our competitors. It is, however, our objective to provide individualized one-on-one legal representation.
Contact Our Office
We are dedicated to responsiveness and the rapid advancement of claims. We encourage all individuals, families, or estates with a legitimate personal injury or medical malpractice claim to contact our office via telephone or e-mail for an evaluation and free, confidential consultation.
Video Introduction by Richard Wright
See What Our Clients Have to Say
I used The Wright Firm after I was involved in a car accident. Richard Wright and his assistant were extremely professional on all levels. He obviously has a passion for what he does, and has a track record that proves it. I would recommend this firm wholeheartedly to others who are looking for a personal injury attorney. L.D.
Latest News from The Florida Injury Blog
- Man succumbs to injuries from hit and run (4/3/2014) - A hit and run crash occurred on March 8, and one of its victims has died. William Tschida, 78, of Mount Dora, died at the Orlando Regional Medical Center on March 18, 10 days after he was involved in a hit and run accident. The Florida Highway Patrol reported that Tschida was driving south on [...]
- Palatka plane crash claims the life of passenger (4/3/2014) - A plane crash in Palatka County Florida claimed the life of one and injured another on Friday 21st. According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the plane, a Cessna LC-41 flown by Richard Carrara, 73 was transporting one passenger, 71 year old Malcolm Clevenstine. Carrera stated that he attempted to gain altitude after a touch and [...]
- Crash on Florida Turnpike near I-4 injures 3 (4/3/2014) - An early crash on the morning of Tuesday 25th caused injuries to 3 people on the Florida Turnpike near Interstate 4. The Florida Highway Patrol reported that at approximately 8:20 a.m, a Subaru, travelling at around 60 mph rear ended a van, which then rear ended a BMW. The Subaru’s roof had to be removed [...]
- Pedestrian/Motorcycle crash kills woman (4/3/2014) - A collision between a motorcycle and a pedestrian claimed the life of the pedestrian on Kirkman Road near Vineland Road. According to Orlando police, Claire M. Gaeta, from Orlando was crossing Kirkman Road on Thursday March 27th, when she was hit by 2 of 3 motorcycles traveling northbound, one of which was being driven by [...]
- Patient struck and killed after fleeing hospital (2/21/2014) - On January 5th, 2013, a missing patient from the Heart of Florida Hospital in Haines City, was struck and killed in the middle of U.S. 27. The Polk County Sheriff’s Office reported that the patient, 48 year old Larry G Strouse had removed his IV and left the hospital on Sunday. He was then struck [...]
Translate this page
- Amusement Park Injury
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injury
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bite Injury
- Herniated Disc Injury
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Swimming Pool Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Video Library
Latest Injury Blog Posts