Welcome to The Wright Firm
We are a Trusted Orlando Law Firm with 25 Years of Personal Injury Experience.
After a serious accident or personal injury, you and your loved ones suddenly have to handle major issues like physical pain, confusion, and emotional trauma. After such a major disruption in your life, you need experienced trial attorneys with a trustworthy reputation who are well-prepared to handle the details of your case. We are here to help you and to answer even your most complicated questions. Our qualified attorneys will fight for you while you pay attention to the things in your life that matter most. Let us handle your case while you focus on healing.
The Wright Firm, P.A. is dedicated to the time honored tradition of a legal practice based on ethics, competence and reason. It is not the Firm’s objective to “out advertise” our competitors. It is, however, our objective to provide individualized one-on-one legal representation.
Contact Our Office
We are dedicated to responsiveness and the rapid advancement of claims. We encourage all individuals, families, or estates with a legitimate personal injury or medical malpractice claim to contact our office via telephone or e-mail for an evaluation and free, confidential consultation.
Video Introduction by Richard Wright
See What Our Clients Have to Say
I used The Wright Firm after I was involved in a car accident. Richard Wright and his assistant were extremely professional on all levels. He obviously has a passion for what he does, and has a track record that proves it. I would recommend this firm wholeheartedly to others who are looking for a personal injury attorney. L.D.
Latest News from The Florida Injury Blog
- 2 killed in deadly Interstate 95 crash in Flagler County (6/1/2014) - An afternoon crash on I-95 north near mile marker 288 claimed the life of 2 on Saturday 31st May, 2014. The Florida Highway Patrol reported that at approximately 5:25pm on Saturday afternoon, Roy White (38) was driving a 2001 Chevrolet Silverado northbound on the I-95, and for reasons unknown, drifted in a north-easterly direction onto […]
- Orange County Sheriff’s car injures cyclist. (6/1/2014) - An cyclist was hit by an Orange County deputy sheriff’s patrol car on Friday night, at Semoran Boulevard south of Oleander Drive. Witnesses stated that at approximately 9:50pm on Friday May 30th, the cyclist was crossing from west to east, away from the intersection, when he was struck by the patrol car, driven by deputy […]
- Orlando Lynx bus crash injures 2 (5/22/2014) - A crash at the intersection of North Powers Drive and Silver Star Road injured 2 persons on Friday May 16th. The Florida Highway Patrol reported that the accident, which involved a Lynx bus and a car, occurred at approximately 12:20pm. 2 persons were suffered minor injuries
- Accident kills 19 year old motorcyclist (5/22/2014) - A vehicular accident on Tuesday 20th May claimed the life of a motorcyclist. The Florida Highway Patrol reported that 25 year old Alvin Webb was driving his 2013 Toyota southbound on Winegard Road. Webb then attempted to make a left turn into Cypress Landing Apartments, and in doing so, turned into the direct path of […]
- 2 Fatalities in Osceola County crash (5/21/2014) - Saturday May 17, 2014 An early morning crash on Saturday morning killed 2 people and critically injured another. According the the Florida Highway Patrol, Justin Brady 23, of Orlando, who was driving a vehicle with 2 passengers, Aaron Goshorn, of Orlando, and Gage Barnhill, was travelling north on Alligator Lake Shore when he attempted to […]
Translate this page
- Amusement Park Injury
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injury
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bite Injury
- Herniated Disc Injury
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Swimming Pool Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Video Library
Latest Injury Blog Posts